Monday 5 October 2009

Made a mistake in my life today
everything I love gets lost in drawers.
I want to start over, I want to be winning,
way out of sync from the beginning...

Oh, I just did so bad in calculus, leaving half an exam blank, and not quite getting nice results in anything else. I'm so stressed... and confuseed (dazed and confused).

And not only because of academics.

(I do apologise for the moodiness of late posts, many of you know why it is. If you don't, tough love. Oh, and my summer pictures are developed, but I cannot scan them. I'm really looking forward to doing so, though).

I wanna hurry home to you,
put on a slow, dumb show for you,
and crack you up.
So you can put a blue ribbon on my brain,
God I’m very, very frightening
I’ll overdo it...
-The National, Slow Show



No comments: