Monday 22 June 2009

Is anyone here for love?


Well, I was going to include a video but if it doesn't show, look it up: it's called 'SIGNS' and can be found on youtube. It lasts 12 minutes but is really worth the watch, I believe.

In other news, I wish a belated happy birthday to my now six-year-old brother, I took him to the pigeons in Plaça Catalunya yesterday and we ran around a lot (he wanted to push them all into the fountain). He's the best gift a guy can have, I really love him a lot. Videos of us chasing pigeons will soon be posted.

And I watched 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' with Maria (sibling). Not the manliest movie but enjoyable haha laughed a couple of times. And I've been singing the entire score for a couple of days already, it's pretty catchy.
Also, tomorrow verbena de San Juan in Castelldefells, that will be quite something I hope. At the beach.

Summer's still pretty sweet :)

Update: And the video does show. This is a pretty complete blog post, all missing is some music :)

Update 2: I admit to having watched 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes' again on my own. Summer days are long.

2 comments:

Fluoxetina said...

es precioso el corto, me enamoré completamente de la historia ♥

Jamie Wang said...

hahahaha. is it a good movie?
i think i might want to see it.

btw. your walltowall with my cuz is super manic. hahahaha its like freakishly long.