Thursday 25 June 2009

You mean all this time we could have been friends?

"I don't want to talk about it! Everytime I think about something nice, you remind me of bad things. I only want to talk about the nice things."
- Bette Davis, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane

Post dedicated to Michael Jackson, RIP June 25, 2009.

I'm starting with the man in the mirror / I'm asking him to change his ways / And no message could have been any clearer / If you wanna make the world a better place (If you wanna make the world a better place) / Take a look at yourself, and then make a change (Take a look at yourself, and then make a change)

Update: Possibly only in a coma? We shall find out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no no, murió :/
recién me metí en one tequila too many, zarpados recuerdos