Sunday 5 July 2009

There's always something happening, and it's usually quite loud.

I remember way back then, when everything was true and when
We would have such a very good time, such a fine time,
Such a happy time.
And I remember how we'd play simply waste the day away,
Then we'd say nothing would come between us,
Two dreamers.
- Madness, Our House


Tomorrow I head off to France. In the end, the barbeque was on Saturday, so I spent the day with Jamie and then we headed off to celebrate the 4th of July. Then on Sunday Jamie came over again, and we watched one final futurama, heading off to starbucks as a last goodbye. I've been watching 'How I Met Your Mother', and it is the best show I've seen in a long time. I'm in love with the characters, they're all so human. Bueno best of luck to everyone for 10 days, I shall be seeing you all afterwards.
Ah, and I bought Maria J. a really cool birthday present, I do hope she enjoys it (though I'd love to keep it).

See you all soon, I hope I grab hold of the interweb on my trip, so I can keep in touch.

4 comments:

Blueejayway said...

have fun in france :) nos vemos a la vueltaa

lady stardust said...

aaai te vas a francia?
que lindoo
te re envidio:(
have a great time :)
miss you!

Anonymous said...

suerte en tu viaje! : Ds

Ami said...

volve, boludo