Wednesday 5 August 2009

Survival and Dreams

Mm... The surviving is turning out better than expected, I've wasted only 3 euros in meat which Lucelia, our maid (who paid me a surprise visit... Thanks, Mom hahah) generously offered to cook. So I went out and bought it and she breaded it for me, and it was great. And it lasted 3 meals. Dad decided to come a day later, so I have to survive tomorrow too, but I have 20 euros, so I think I'll manage.
(I might even get to items 4 and 5 on my list.)
(Just saying.)

In other news, I've been having violent dreams with certain people, which is horrible but are only a projection of my own feelings onto somebody else. Feeling kinda insecure about certain aspects of things, and I am being purposefully vague .
I have a feeling more people read my blog than I'd want to, though I'm flattered if you do.
Da dee da... Other than that, I'm great. Loving summer, the heat freezes everything.

No comments: