Tuesday 8 September 2009

IB

At the moment it seems like I shall be leaving IB. Truth is, the International Baccalaureate grew on me, and I was doing really well in my classes, besides enjoying them. I'm actually going to miss the teachers and wanted to learn everything there was to learn, especially in Econ and Psych. But the time has come to talk of many things, of shoes, and ships, and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings, and why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings...

I'm kind of shell-shocked here. But I've known this for a long time, and I couldn't keep up with the strenuous pace of the IB and try to prepare myself for medicine and all it required that my choice in the IB didn't offer. I suppose I'm making the right decision. (And if I'm not?)

I'm going to miss Math Standard, with Ms. Rowland's stories, which are going to be replaced by Ms. Puyuelo (however one spells that) and her voice.

Should I indeed change? Oh wow, this is just bizarre.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

dropping the IB?